12 After Science B.Sc in Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging (How to enter B.Sc Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging) Learn Adyen .....
BSc in Medical Radiography and Imaging Technology This is a 3-year undergraduate course. Methods and procedures used to examine the normal anatomy and physiology of the body by pharmacological radiography and imaging techniques, internal photographs of human body parts/organs and internal capabilities for diagnostic purposes.
Paramedical science is considered to be the core of medical science in away. Paramedical science comes under several disciplines such as Spinal Injury Management, Structure Management, Obstetrics, Management of Buns and Assessment, General Accident View. Evaluation of General Accident Scene etc. There is a demand for skilled paramedical professionals not only in India but also in countries like the USA, Canada. The UK, the UAE Paramedical Institute offers degree-diploma level courses in paramedics, with the option of both correspondence or regular courses. So let's know what to do for Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging in B.SC after 12th Science (What to do for Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging in BSC after 12th Science?)
Read also :
Definition of radiotherapyThe post of radiotherapy technician in the health-related organization is of grade II level.
Treatment of diseases by radiation energy such as X-rays, radium, radioactive substances and ultraviolet rays, radiation therapy or radiotherapy, RT therapy, RTX or XRT, is a therapy using ionizing radiation, controlling malignant cells, cancer treatment, etc. it happens.
The radiotherapy technician has to ensure that any patient-reported by the doctor is extracted with the correct tests through the right techniques and equipment.
Diagnosis of the disease is done using X-rays, CT scans, ultrasound, MRI, etc. It is called Medical Imaging Technologist.
Cancer is treated with radiation therapy. With the help of this therapy, cancer cells and tumors are eliminated in the body.
Today we will teach you how to do B.Sc in Radiotherapy (B.Sc in Radiotherapy) through this article, what to do for Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging in B.SC after 12th Science? (What to do for Radiotherapy and Medical Imaging in BSC after 12th Science?)
Course to become a Radiology Technician
Courses ranging from certificate courses to diploma degrees and masters are available.
- B.Sc in Radiology (3 years) - (B.Sc in Radiology -3 years)
- Certificate in Radiography (1 year) - (Certificate in Radiography -1 year)
- Diploma in X-ray Technician (1 year) - (Diploma in X-ray Technician -1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (2 years) - (PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology -2 years)
- You can become a Radiology Technician by taking the Adi course.
Read also :
How to do a B.Sc in Radiotherapy? Read information about
- 12th pass with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required. (12th pass with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology is required.)
- Many reputed institutes also conduct entrance exams for admission. (Many reputed institutes also conduct entrance exams for admission.)
- 3 years
B.Sc - Radiotherapy Syllabus
- Radiation Hazards and Protection
- Fundamentals of computer science
- Communication Skills and Personality Development
- Generation and Properties of X-Ray
- General Radiography
- General radiography 2
- Organizational Behavior
- CT-1 scan
- Environmental Science
- MRI 1
- Doppler and Ichography
- Anesthesia in diagnostic radiology in diagnostic radiology
- MRI - 2 (MRI - 2)
- Human resource
- Interventional in diagnostic radiology in diagnostic radiology
- Nuclear Medicine and PET Scan
According to the college, private and government college fees are paid.
- Radiology technician
- MRI Technician
- Radiology assistant
- Radiology Technologist / Radiographer
- Ultrasound Technician / Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Radiology nurse
- CT Tech / CAT Scan Technologist / CT Scan Technologist
- The post of radiotherapy technician is central and state government health departments (like AIIMS, ESIC, etc.),
- Health Center,
- Government projects related to health
- Health Center, under the Ministry of Defense
- Hospitals operated by public sector undertakings etc.
PayscaleThe income of physicians is determined by their rank, experience. Still, some posts are going to give information about monthly income, this income may be less.
- 50,000 / - to Rs. 70,000 / - per month to a senior resident doctor based on three years of experience.
- Assistant Professor - 80,000 / - (more) Rs.
- Associate Professor -70,000 / - based on eight years of experience.
- Physiotherapist - 8,000 / - to 35, 000 / -.
- X-ray Technician - 8,000 to 20, 000 / -.
- Therapy radiographer - 35, 000 / -, 50, 000 / -.
- Radiation protection specialist - 40,000, 50, 000 / -
- Clinical radiography - 8000 / - to 22000 / -
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore
- University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital Shahdara
- Tata Memorial Center Mumbai
- TCR Institute for Materials Technology Mumba
- How did Dietetics & Nutrition become after 12th?
- How to do a Bachelor of Fisheries after 12th?
- Create a future in fashion design
- Create a future in jewelry design
- How to make a career in Makeup Artist?
- Employment opportunities in the parlor
- Make a future in modeling
- Create a future in textile designing
- How to keep face beautiful?
- How to do a BSc in Operation Theater Technology?
Post Name: How to do B.Sc in Radiotherapy?
Description: Radiographers work as a part of the healthcare team in the clinical imaging department, accident and emergency, intensive care unit and operating theater.
Tags: How to do B.Sc in Radiotherapy? How to create a future in radiotherapy? How to make a career in radiotherapy?
इंग्लिश में पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक कीजिए